Real Time Surveillance Security
The supervision of the actions, deeds, or other varying information, usually of people for the purpose of influencing, supervision, directing, or protecting is called surveillance.
- Check from a distance by means of electronic equipment (such as CCTV cameras), or interception of by electronic means transmitted information (such as Internet traffic or phone calls) is referred to as surveillance.
- Corporate surveillance is the monitoring of a person or group's behaviour by a corporation.
- The data collected is most often used for marketing purposes or sold to other corporations, but is also regularly shared with government agencies.
- It can be used as a form of business intelligence, which enables the corporation to better tailor their products and/or services to be desirable by their customers.
Surveillance is sub-divided into three types
- Computer Surveillance.
- Camera Surveillance.
- Bio-Metric Surveillance.
The act of performing surveillance of computer activity, and of data stored on a hard drive or being transferred over the Internet. Software product that enables you to record all computer activity without being detected.
Surveillance cameras are nowadays monitored by mechanical computer programs instead of humans. Surveillance cameras are connected to a recording device, IP network, and/or watched by a security guard/law enforcement officer.
Technology that evaluate and examine human physical and/or behavioural traits for authentication, recognition, or selection purposes. Examples of physical characteristics include fingerprints, DNA, and facial patterns. Examples of mostly behavioural characteristics include gait (a person's manner of walking) or voice.
- Enables real time assembly and sharing of video information are increasing in demand.
- Automatic alert when an object is jamming or crossing a railroad or rail track,
or a motion recognition sensor which alerts authoritative personnel.
- Automatic alerts when an object is blocking or crossing.
- Accurate and timeliness are the main advantages of real time
Real Time Examples
Since its real time surveillance security, everything it encompasses are real-time and could be seen in almost every place (both public and private).
- Public surveillance cameras.
- Private surveillance cameras .
- User monitoring .
- General purpose surveillance.
- Fixed purpose surveillance.