Server Performance Monitoring is a server and databases to help IT managers and administrators identify performance problems in critical business processes. It provides integrated views into application, server - database availability and performance.
- It mainly monitors and generates report on System Processes, Monitors memory and CPU use of all the processes.
- Sever performance provides stats such as server CPU utilization, server memory, disk utilization, and server response time.
- Graphs and reports are available instantly while reports can be grouped and displayed based on availability, health, and connection time.
- The server ends the deadlock by automatically choosing one and aborting the other processes.
- The process is also for estimating a web server’s performance in order to find whether it can serve for high workload.
The Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by increasing the effectiveness of server resources and operational changes.
One beneficial feature of virtualized servers not available in physical server environments is live movement.
Reduce number of servers
The characteristics of server virtualization enable simple and safe server consolidation.
Improve the business continuity
Encapsulation and hardware-independence features enhance availability and business continuity.
Servers are shared by teams, reconfiguring development and test environments can be time and labour consuming.
Increase test environment
Test environments can be encapsulated and saved, reconfiguration is tremendously simple.
NEC provides Express Cluster and other products for improving the availability of virtual servers.
Improve virtual environment
The impact of a failure in a physical server can increase after virtualizing and consolidating servers.
Real Time Examples
The examples are the applications that are used by the administrator to get the status and statistics of the current server performances.
- LAN connections in colleges, offices.
- Corporate server analysis applications.